HP 2530-24G-PoE+ (J9773A)
The HP 2530 Switches Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments. Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, 10GbE uplinks, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and include Lifetime Warranty 2.0.
The HP 2530 Switch Series is easy to use and deploy, and can be manages with the HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for a single view of your entire network.
- Cost-effective, reliable and secure fully managed Layer 2 switches
- 10Gigabit uplinks, ACLs, EEE, traffic prioritization
- 8-, 24-, and 48-port Gigabit or Fast Ethernet models
- PoE+ models for voice, video and wireless
- Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24×7 phone support
Cost-Effective, Reliable and Secure Access Layer Switches
- The HP 2530 Switch Series provides secure, reliable and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments.
- Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, 10GbE uplinks, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and include Lifetime Warranty 2.0.
- Right size deployment with choice of 8, 24, and 48 port models available with Gigabit or Fast Ethernet ports, optional PoE+ and optional 10GbE uplinks.
- Power savings with fanless models, Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az), and ability to disable LEDs and enable port low power mode.
- Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24×7 phone support and no software licensing required.
Security and Quality of Service
- The HP 2530 Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X, MAC, and Web Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Advanced denial of service (DOS) protection, such as DHCP Protection, Dynamic ARP protection, and Dynamic IP lockdown, and flexible traffic controls include ACLs and QoS.
- Traffic prioritization with IEEE 802.1p allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues; uses weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP).
Simple Deployment and Management
- The HP 2530 Switch Series supports choice of management interface with Web GUI, command-line interface (CLI) and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), using console or micro USB ports.
- Quiet operation with fanless and variable speed fan models.
- Flexible deployment with wall, table, and rack mounting options.
Single View of the Network
- The HP 2530 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON, and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
24x RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports(IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T
RJ-45 or USB micro-B
IMC – Intelligent Management Center; command-line interface; Web browser; configuration menu; Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or MicroUSB); IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB; Repeater MIB; Ethernet Interface MIB
Network management : IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP); RFC 1098 A Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP); RFC 2819 Four groups of RMON: 1 (statistics), 2 (history), 3 (alarm) and 9 (events); ANSI/TIA-1057 LLDP Media Endpoint Discovery (LLDP-MED); SNMPv1/v2c/v3
Switching capacity : 56 Gbps
247 W (maximum)
Mounting : Mounts in an EIA-standard 19-inch telco rack or equipment cabinet (rack-mounting kit available); horizontal surface mounting; wall mounting
Memory and processor : Processor : ARM9E @ 800 MHz, 128 MB flash, packet buffer size: 1.5 MB dynamically allocated, 128 MB DDR3 DIMM
Latency : 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.3 µs (LIFO 64-byte packets)
General protocols : IEEE 802.1D MAC Bridges; IEEE 802.1p Priority; IEEE 802.1Q VLANs; IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Trees; IEEE 802.1w Rapid Reconfiguration of Spanning Tree; IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T; IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T; IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP); IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet; IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus; IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet; IEEE 802.3x Flow Control; RFC 768 UDP; RFC 783 TFTP Protocol (revision 2); RFC 792 ICMP; RFC 793 TCP; RFC 826 ARP; RFC 854 TELNET; RFC 868 Time Protocol; RFC 951 BOOTP; RFC 1350 TFTP Protocol (revision 2); RFC 1542 BOOTP Extensions; RFC 2030 Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP) v4; RFC 2131 DHCP
Input voltage : 100-127/200-240 VAC
Input operating current : 3.2/1.6 A
Input frequency : 50/60 Hz
Safety : UL 60950-1; CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 60950-1; EN 60825; IEC 60950-1; EN 60950-1
Dimensions : 44.3 x 4.45 x 33.02 cm (WxHxD)
Weight : 3.95 kg
Kata Kunci Terkait :
hp 2530-24g-poe (j9773a), hp 2530-24g-poe (j9773a) 28 port switch, hp 2530 24g poe switch j9773a, hp 2530-24g-poe switch (j9773a) pdf,
hp 2530 24g poe switch, hp 2530-24g-poe switch datasheet, hp 2530-24g-poe switch (j9773a) price, hp 2530-24g-poe switch, hp 2530-24g-poe switch (j9773a), hp 2530-24g-poe j9773a, hp 2530-24g-poe switch (j9773a) pdf, hp 2530 24g poe switch j9773a, hp 2530-24g-poe switch price, hp 2530-24g-poe switch manual