HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 – 317
- The HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 is a small, quiet, and stylishly designed server that is ideal as a first server solution for small businesses. With a form factor that is easy-to-use and service, it helps small businesses drive down their expenses while improving productivity, efficiency, and security.
- Personalize your MicroServer Gen8 with the new colored bezel kit
- HP RDX options provide disk based protection for your data
- HP PS1810-24G Switch now provides more network ports for larger office environments
Simplified IT Management with Built-in Gen8 Technologies
- HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 comes with HP iLO4, providing access to innovations like Intelligent Provisioning for quick and simple installation and setup.
- Instant out-of-box server set up and deployment.
- Embedded remote management technology reduces on-site server administration and travel expenses.
- Continuous, proactive health monitoring ensures faster and more accurate problem resolution.
Hassle-free Serviceability Maximizing Uptime and Productivity
- Tool-less access to hard drives, memory, and PCI slots for simple installation or upgrade.
- Two up-front USB ports allow for easy deployment.
- New iLO Essentials license provides ability to connect media from your client device to your server and receive email alerts regarding server events.
Unique Server Design Ideal for Small Offices
- Personalize your MicroServer with the new Front Bezel Faceplate Kit.
- Small, quiet, energy efficient, and can be placed anywhere.
- Stylish blue LED light bar for at-a-glance system health status.
- Stackable managed switch creates clean, elegant look for networking and compute.
Seamless Network Connectivity Extends Benefits of Converged Infrastructure
- Compatible with HP PS1810 Switch Series. Unique chassis design for the 8-port managed switch that enables physical stacking. A 24-port switch is available for larger office environments.
- Common pool of resources and applications results in a higher level of simplicity and flexibility in operations.
- User-friendly interface on HP PS1810 Switch Series allows for consolidated view of servers and switches in the network so workloads can be prioritized.
- Link aggregation allows for faster file transfers and greater data availability.
Single CPU Tower Server
Intel Celeron Processor
#1 Processor Onboard
Intel® Celeron® Processor G1610T (2M Cache, 2.30 GHz)
2GB (1x 2GB) DDR3 12800 UDIMM
HP Dynamic Smart Array B120i Controller
#1 Hard Drive
500GB 6G SATA 7.2k 3.5in NHP MDL HDD
#1 Optical Drive
1 standard (1-Low Profile) PCIe 2.0
Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet
System Fans / Coolers
1x Non-redundant system fan ships standard
Chassis Form Factor
Power Supply Type
150W Non-Hot Plug, Non-Redundant Power Supply
Input Device Type
HP iLO Management Engine (standard)
Pre-sales Request Available
3-Years Warranty by HP Indonesia (3-Years Next Business Day Parts replacement, 3-Years Labor, 3-Years Onsite support
Kata Kunci Terkait :
hp proliant microserver gen8 – 318, hp proliant microserver gen8 review, hp proliant microserver gen8 windows 7 drivers, hp proliant microserver gen8 g2020t specs, hp proliant microserver gen8 g1610t 1p, hp proliant microserver gen8 driver, hp proliant microserver gen8 specifications