HP Switch 2530-24G (J9776A)
The HP 2530 Switches Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments. Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, 10GbE uplinks, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and include Lifetime Warranty 2.0. The HP 2530 Switch Series is easy to use and deploy, and can be manages with the HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for a single view of your entire network.
Cost-Effective, Reliable and Secure Access Layer Switches
- The HP 2530 Switch Series provides secure, reliable and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments.
- Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, 10GbE uplinks, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and include Lifetime Warranty 2.0.
- Right size deployment with choice of 8, 24, and 48 port models available with Gigabit or Fast Ethernet ports, optional PoE+ and optional 10GbE uplinks.
- Power savings with fanless models, Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az), and ability to disable LEDs and enable port low power mode.
- Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24×7 phone support and no software licensing required.
Security and Quality of Service
- The HP 2530 Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X, MAC, and Web Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Advanced denial of service (DOS) protection, such as DHCP Protection, Dynamic ARP protection, and Dynamic IP lockdown, and flexible traffic controls include ACLs and QoS.
- Traffic prioritization with IEEE 802.1p allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues; uses weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP).
Simple Deployment and Management
- The HP 2530 Switch Series supports choice of management interface with Web GUI, command-line interface (CLI) and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), using console or micro USB ports.
- Quiet operation with fanless and variable speed fan models.
- Flexible deployment with wall, table, and rack mounting options.
Single View of the Network
- The HP 2530 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON, and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
24 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports (IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Type 1000BASE-T)
4 fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
1 dual-personality (RJ-45 or USB micro-B) serial console port
Memory and processor : ARM9E @ 800 MHz, 128 MB flash, 256 MB DDR3 DIMM; packet buffer size: 1.5 MB dynamically allocated
Dimensions : 17.44 x 1.75 x 10 cm (WxHxD)
Kata Kunci Terkait :
switch hp 2530 24g j9776a, hp procurve 2530-24g (j9776a), hp 2530-24g switch (j9776a) price, hp 2530-24g switch (j9776a) datasheet, hp 2530-24g switch (j9776a) pdf, hp 2530-24g switch(j9776a) firmware, hp 2530-24g switch (j9776a) spec, j9776a hp 2530-24g switch manual, hp 2530 24g switch j9776a acf
hp 2530 24g manual, hp 2530 24g, hp 2530 24g default username, hp 2530 24g switch, hp 2530 24g poe, hp 2530 24g poe switch, hp 2530-24g, hp 2530-24g switch, hp 2530-24g-poe switch datasheet, hp 2530-24g switch (j9776a), hp 2530-24g-poe switch (j9773a) price, hp 2530-24g-poe switch, hp 2530-24g switch configuration guide, hp 2530-24g switch datasheet, hp 2530-24g poe, hp 2530-24g switch (j9776a) spec