Router CISCO RV180-K9-G5
• Affordable, high-performance Gigabit Ethernet ports allow large file transfers and accommodates media rich applications
• IP Security (IPsec) site-to-site VPN provides highly secure connectivity for remote employees and multiple offices
• Integrated firewall, robust authentication, and access control safeguard sensitive business data
• Easy to set up and use with wizard-based configuration
As business applications become more powerful and complex, they are also increasing demands on your network. To stay productive and keep in touch with customers, business partners, and colleagues, your employees need reliable, high-performance connectivity – inside and outside the office.
The Cisco RV180 VPN Router delivers highly secure broadband connectivity and remote access for multiple offices and remote workers. Designed specifically for small businesses, it delivers a comprehensive combination of business-class features and ease of use in one affordable solution.
The Cisco RV180 features a built-in 4-port Gigabit Ethernet managed switch that lets you connect network devices and transfer files and data at high speed. Intelligent quality of service (QoS) features let you prioritize network traffic to keep critical network applications like voice and video running at their best.
To help you connect remote users or additional offices, the Cisco RV180offers enterprise-class encryption and authentication, including support for IPsec and Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) VPN client connections and IPsec gateway-to-gateway VPN tunnels.
Easy to set up and use right out of the box, the router features a simple wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes.
With the Cisco RV180 VPN Router, you can take advantage of enterprise-class performance, security, and reliability – at a price your small business can afford.
• Built-in 4-port Gigabit managed switch delivers faster data transfer for bandwidth-intensive applications
• Sophisticated QoS prioritizes network traffic for demanding voice, video, and data applications
• IPSec VPN tunneling support lets you extend secure network connectivity to remote offices and users with advanced encryption and authentication
• Separate virtual network support helps enable secure guest access and helps safeguard sensitive data
• IPv6 support lets you employ future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades
• Browser-based setup and configuration wizards help enable fast, simple deployment
• Smooth, tested interoperability with other Cisco networking products makes it easy to add switches, phone and voice, and video surveillance
Cisco Small Business RV180 VPN Router – router – desktop
Router – 4-port switch (integrated)
Data Link Protocol
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
NAT throughput : 800 Mbps ¦ VPN throughput (IPSec) : 50 Mbps
Concurrent sessions : 12000 ¦ IPSec VPN tunnels : 10 ¦ VPN tunnels : 10
Network / Transport Protocol
PPTP, L2TP, ICMP/IP, IPSec, PPPoE, DHCP, Bonjour, DDNS
RIP-1, RIP-2, static IPv6 routing
Remote Management Protocol
SNMP 3, HTTP, HTTPS
Switching, NAT support, VPN support, PAT support, VLAN support, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), content filtering, IPv6 support, VPN passthrough, URL filtering, firmware upgradable, SNTP support, Quality of Service (QoS), DHCP server, Multiple SSID support, DNS proxy, port forwarding, reset button, IPv4 support, Ring Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RRSTP)
IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1x, UPnP
15 cm x 15 cm x 3 cm