Data Center Cooling Solutions
Schneider Electric row based cooling solutions are designed to be closely coupled with the IT heat load in order to prevent hot air.
Uniflair’s Precision air-conditioning products are equipped with unique “intelligent” features offering maximum reliability, efficiency, precision and due respect for the environment.
- Growing pains make it difficult for customers to add on to their cooling needs
- Future proofing downtime
- Achieving efficiencies while cooling high density heat loads to ensure 7×24 Data Center availability
- High Density
- Higher Blades (Virtualization)
Target Applications & Environments
The Wiring Closet and Server Room are the fastest growing and rapidly changing environments. New applications and virtual platforms continually challenge IT managers to match their infrastructure to their growing business needs.
The Data Center, which is on a constant path towards gaining efficiencies, continues to be a focus for better suited cooling.
Why is APC the right choice?
- Proven Reliability. Install base in the millions
- Global provider of air distribution, portable cooling, row based cooling and perimeter air conditioning for all IT equipment cooling needs
- Scalable solutions range from 1 to 30 kW per rack
- Improved efficiency and reduced operating costs through the use of variable speed fans, intelligent controls, and capacity modulation
- Intelligent monitoring and dynamic controls system to adjust to fluctuating IT heat loads and airflow requirements
- Ease of use with integrated management for multiple platforms
Portable to perimeter cooling and air distribution for flexible room level control.
- Offers flexible cooling solution perlect for lower density racked and non-racked IT loads
- Cost effective solution to provide ventilation and easily address lower density heat problems
- Portable self-contained units (for dedicated cooling requirement)
- Available to address virtuality and sized IT environment
- TCO: Offers the smallest footprint with the highest capacities, while running 10% more efficiently than traditional, belt-driven perimeter units
Uniflair precision air-conditioning for mobile telecommunication
**Refrigerant type R407C
Energy efficient cooling from low to high density racks and zones.
- Increasing efficiency, predictability and capacity with thermal containment
- Flexible: can easily adapt in both new and existing data center environments
- Energy Efficient: Offer a 30% increase in efficiency over traditional cooling architectures
- Easy to Service: Row based units allow for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained in hot or cold aisles.
- Modular: Simplify replacement and reduced mean time to repair
Dedicated cooling and air distribution for single racks or hot spots.
- Allows cooling capacity and redudancy to be targeted to the actual needs of a specific rack
- Offers a complete line of air distribution products as well as a series of completely contained, rack, integrated cooling products
- Rack mounted air distribution solve inadequate air distribution problems within a rack enclosure
- InRow SC systems combine in InRow Cooling and Rack Air Containment offers flexible, easily deployable solution for almost any environment
- Elimination of hot spots within the room
- Optimize capital investment and available space
- Ensure stale inlet temperatures to IT equipment at all levels of the rack
Rack Cooling Products
|Rack Air Distribution|
Air distribution for power dense enclosures and low pressure areas
|InRack Direct Expansion Rack integrated cooling system for environmentally controlled spaces|
|Rack Air Distribution Unit||Rack Side Air Distribution Unit||Rack Air Removal Unit||InRow SC System|
|Up to 1.5kW of air distribution||Up to 1.5kW of air distribution||Up to 16.5kW of heat removal||Up to 7kW of cooling|
|Fault-tolerant Fan System||Active Response Control|
|Fan Control Switch||Variable Speed Fans|
|Raised Floor Duct||Turning Vane||Network Manageable|
|Dual A-B Power Inputs||Hot Swappable Fans|
|Zero White Space Solution||Zero White Space Solution||Zero U Design||Real Time Capacity Monitoring|
Precision Air-Conditioning and Technical Chiller
Cooling: an extensive high-precision range
With its unrivaled extensive range of cooling units, chillers and precision air-contioners, Schneider Electric provides the capability to integrate high-precision equipment specifically adapted to keep your critical applications running whatever the environmental conditions.
Aquaflair technical chillers