APC Smart-UPS VT 30kVA 400V w/4 Batt. Mod., Start-Up 5X8, Internal Maint Bypass, Parallel Capability.
– Effective 10-40kVA 3 phase UPS power protection against downtime and data loss for mission critical applications.
– Includes: Battery modules ship installed, Bolt Down Brackets, CD with software, Installation Guide, Network Management Card, Power modules ship installed, Start …
– Run time for load 24000 W : 9m
– Max. Capacity Used : 100%
– Output power capacity : 24.0kWatts / 30.0kVA
– Nominal Output Voltage : 400V 3PH
– Nominal Input Voltage : 400V 3PH
– Input Connections : Hard Wire 5-wire (3PH + N + G)
– Maximum Input Current : 41.0A
APC Smart-UPS VT 30kVA 400V w/4 Batt. Mod., Start-Up 5X8, Internal Maint Bypass, Parallel Capability
Effective 10-40kVA 3 phase UPS power protection against downtime and data loss for mission critical applications.
Includes: Battery modules ship installed, Bolt Down Brackets, CD with software, Installation Guide, Network Management Card, Power modules ship installed, Start up included, User Manual.
Parallel-capacity capable :
Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
Parallel-redundant capable :
Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
Smart-UPS VT Features & Benefits APC Smart-UPS VT 30kVA SUVTP30KH4B4S :
– Hot-swappable batteries : Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
– Network manageable : Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
– LED status indicators : Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
– SmartSlot : Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
– Programmable frequency : Ensures compatibility with different input frequencies.
– LCD display : Alpha-Numeric Display which displays system parameters and alarms.
– InfraStruXure Manager Compatible : Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
– Audible alarms : Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
– Cold-start capable : Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
– Safety-agency approved : Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
– Frequency and voltage regulation : Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
Total cost of Ownership
– Manual maintenance bypass : Reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for an external mechanical bypass.
– Temperature-compensated battery charging : Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
– Input Power Factor Correction : Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
– Intelligent battery management : Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
– EU CoC for UPS : Ensures that UPSs sold in the EU are highly efficient
– Automatic internal bypass : Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
– Scalable runtime : Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
– Generator compatible : Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
– Dual mains input : Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
– Battery modules connected in parallel : Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries.
– Shippable with modules installed : Enables pre-installation UPS staging and testing and faster installation.
– Automatic self-test : Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
– Battery replacement without tools : Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
– Modular design : Provides scalability, N+1 redundancy, fast serviceability, and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, hot-swappable, and field-replaceable modules.
Technical Specifications APC Smart-UPS VT 30kVA SUVTP30KH4B4S
– Max Configurable Power (Watts) : 24.0kWatts / 30.0kVA
– Output Voltage Note : Configurable for 380 : 400 or 415 V 3 Phase nominal output voltage
– Output Voltage Distortion : Less than 5% at full load
– Output Frequency (sync to mains) : 47 – 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal
– Output Frequency (not synced) : 50Hz +/- 0.1% for 50Hz nominal
– Other Output Voltages : 380, 415
– Load Crest Factor : 3 : 1
– Topology : Double Conversion Online
– Waveform type : Sine wave
– Maximum Output Current : 48
– Bypass : Built-in Maintenance Bypass, Built-in Static Bypass
– Input frequency : 40 – 70 Hz (auto sensing)
– Input voltage range for main operations : 304 – 477V
– Other Input Voltages : 380, 415
– Input Power Factor at Full Load : 0.98
Batteries & Runtime
– Battery type : VRLA
– Included Battery Modules : 4
– Typical recharge time : 5hour(s)
– Nominal Battery Voltage : +/-192 V (split battery referenced to neutral)
– Expected Battery Life (years) : 3 – 5
– RBC Quantity : 4
– Battery Charge Power (Watts) : 1.965kWatts
– Extendable Run Time : 1
– Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity : 9843
– End of Discharge Battery Voltage : +/-154 V
Communications & Management
– Interface Port(s) : DB-9 RS-232, Smart-Slot
– Pre-Installed SmartSlot™ Cards : AP9631
– Control panel : Multi-function LCD status and control console
– Audible Alarm : Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
– Emergency Power Off (EPO) : Yes
– Maximum Height : 1490MM, 149.0CM
– Maximum Width : 523MM, 52.3CM
– Maximum Depth : 842MM, 84.2CM
– Net Weight : 629.09KG
– Shipping weight : 660.0KG
– Shipping Height : 1643MM, 164.3CM
– Shipping Width : 650MM, 65.0CM
– Shipping Depth : 1062MM, 106.2CM
– Color : Black
– Units per Pallet : 1.0
– Operating Temperature : 0 – 40 °C
– Operating Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 %
– Operating Elevation : 0-999.9meters
– Storage Temperature : -50 – 40 °C
– Storage Relative Humidity : 0 – 95 %
– Storage Elevation : 0-15000meters
– Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit : 55.0dBA
– Online thermal dissipation : 3685.0BTU/hr
– Protection Class : IP 20
– Approvals : C-tick, CE, EN 50091-2, EN/IEC 62040-3, IEC 61000-3-2, IEC 61000-3-3, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, RCM, VFI-SS-111
– Standard warranty : 1 year repair or replace, Start-Up Service
APC Smart-UPS VT 30kVA SUVTP30KH4B4S
Untuk Tanya Harga Terupdate Dan Stok Produk.
Hubungi Kami :
* Harga Sewaktu-waktu dapat Berubah
Kata Kunci Terkait :
APC Smart-UPS VT Extended Run Enclosure – SUVTP30KH4B4S, jual APC Smart-UPS VT 30kVA SUVTP30KH4B4S, harga APC Smart-UPS VT 30kVA SUVTP30KH4B4S, beli APC Smart-UPS VT 30kVA SUVTP30KH4B4S