APC Smart-UPS SRT 1500VA 230V – SRT1500XLI
– High density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime
– Includes: CD with software, Comms cable, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Removable support feet, USB cable, Warranty card
Smart-UPS On-Line SRT ( 1 & 1.5 kVA )
Smart-UPS On-Line 230 V
Unity output power factor single-phase, double-conversion online UPS with advanced management features.
A performance line of UPSs
APC Smart-UPS On-Line™ was developed to handle demanding power conditions, where uptime and efficiency is critical.
APC Smart-UPS On-Line is designed with performance in mind for our business customers. Smart-UPS On-Line is a performance line of UPSs developed to handle demanding power conditions, where uptime and efficiency is critical. Smart-UPS On-Line provides double-conversion online technology, advanced management features, and the reliability millions of IT professionals trust around the world.
That’s Certainty in a Connected World.
Smart-UPS On-Line is the ideal power protection for server rooms, network closets, edge computing, distributed IT and colocation environments, and is suitable for verticals ranging from healthcare, retail, finance to manufacturing and even industrial automation.
The Smart-UPS On-Line is capable of supporting loads from 1 kVA – 10 kVA in flexible rack/tower convertible chassis. When business critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart-UPS On-Line can be configured with multiple battery packs to meet aggressive runtime demands.
Ideal for unstaffed locations where remote, off-site management is key, the included PowerChute™ Network Shutdown software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. Models 5 kVA to 10kVA include an integrated network management card making them EcoStruxure™ IT ready.
Output power capacity : 1.0kWatts / 1.0kVA
Output Connections : (6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
Nominal Output Voltage : 230V
Nominal Input Voltage : 230V
Input Connections : IEC-320 C14
Cord Length : 1.83meters
Battery failure notification : Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
ECO Mode : Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
LCD graphics display : Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Rack/Tower convertible : Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Smart-UPS On-Line Features & Benefits
Cold-start capable : Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Resettable circuit breaker : Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
Safety-agency approved : Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Frequency and voltage regulation : Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
Power conditioning : Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Input power factor correction : Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Generator compatible : Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management :
– Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
Save time with easy and convenient remote/network accessibility :
– Network manageable via serial, USB or Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader :
– Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available :
– Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
Plug-and-Play external batteries :
– Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
Rack/Tower convertible :
– Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Flash upgradeable firmware :
– Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
Temperature-compensated battery charging :
– Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Automatic internal bypass :
– Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
Scalable runtime :
– Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
Intelligent battery management :
– Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Hot-swappable batteries :
– Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
– Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Audible alarms :
– Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Predictive failure notification :
– Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Disconnected battery notification :
– Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
User-replaceable batteries :
– Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Automatic self-test :
– Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Serial connectivity :
– Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Network manageable :
– Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
– Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
LED status indicators :
– Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
InfraStruXure Manager Compatible :
– Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
1500 VA / 1500 W
220, 230, 240 V
50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (autosense) 50/60 Hz +/- 0.1Hz (user selectable)
Efficiency online at full load
Efficiency in green mode
Topology and output waveform
Double conversion online
(6) IEC 320 C13
Switched outlet groups
Nominal Input Voltage
220, 230, 240 V
Input Voltage range at full load (40% load)
176 – 275 VAC
100 – 275 VAC
40 – 70 Hz (auto sensing)
Schuko CEE 7 / EU1-16P
Maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery with suspended electrolyte, leak proof
Replacement battery cartridge
Extended Run Battery Module
Runtime Estimates at half and full load, min
750 W / 1500 W
Internal battery only
14.6 / 4.0
1 x External Battery Pack
63.0 / 27.0
2 x External Battery Pack
95.1 / 45.0
3 x External Battery Pack
138.7 / 66.3
4 x External Battery Pack
183.4 / 88.2
Communication and management
RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB
Control panel and audible alarms
Multi-function LCD status and control console, Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
Emergency power off (EPO)
Yes (NO/NC connections)
3.35 inches (85 mm)
17.0 inches (432 mm)
20.0 inches (505 mm)
Net weight (Excluding packaging)
Weight with packaging
CE, CE Mark, EN/IEC 62040-1, EN/IEC 62040-2, EAC, RCM, VDE
Three years repair or replace (excluding battery) and two years for battery
Kata Kunci Terkait :
UPS APC SRT1500XLI, jual APC SRT1500XLI, harga APC SRT1500XLI, beli APC SRT1500XLI, spesifikasi APC SRT1500XLI, servis APC SRT1500XLI