HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter – N811a / N811d (CM752A)
- Reliable, professional colour printing for less than lasers, plus increased productivity.
- Ideal for the reliable and affordable printing of professional colour, and for increasing productivity with convenient networking and mobile printing.
Professional colour for a lower cost per page than lasers1
- Print professional colour for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers, and get a better value for frequent printing.
- Print documents that resist fading, water and highlighter-pen smearing, using HP Officejet inks.
- Get ISO print speeds up to 20 ppm black and 16 ppm colour, using affordable, individual inks.
Mobile printing and network connectivity made easy.
- HP ePrint—now, printing is as mobile as you are. If you can email it, you can print it.
- Connect to your network wirelessly or with built-in Ethernet, or directly to your PC with Hi-speed USB.
- Easily print from a smartphone with HP mobile print applications. HP ePrint-enabled printers—now with AirPrint.
Trusted productivity, dependable performance.
- Increase your productivity with automatic two-sided printing.
- Simplify printing tasks with an easy-to-use control panel and graphic display.
- Create borderless, double-sided flyers and brochures, plus print impressive business photos.
- Decrease printer intervention, using the 250-sheet paper tray. Add a second tray to double capacity.
Superior energy and resource savings.
- Use up to 50% less energy than lasers with this ENERGY STAR® qualified printer.
- Consume up to 50% less paper while printing, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Use up to 70% less packaging and supplies by weight compared with lasers,13 plus easily recycle cartridges.
- Use Original HP print cartridges for quality, reliability and rewards.
Specifications HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter – N811a / N811d(CM752A)
Print speed black
ISO Laser comparable: Up to 20 ppm Normal:Up to 20 ppm
Print speed color
ISO Laser comparable: Up to 16 ppm Normal:Up to 16 ppm
Print quality black (best)
Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
Up to 25,000 pages
Print quality color (best)
Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advanced Photo paper, 1200 x 1200 input dpi
Iconic graphic display
360 MHz ARM R4; 360 MHz ST231 PIE DSP
Number of print cartridges
4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
Paper handling input, standard
250-sheet input tray
Paper handling output, standard
150-sheet output tray
Envelope input capacity
Up to 30 envelopes
Media sizes supported
A4 A5 A6 B5(JIS) Envelope (DL, C5, C6, Chou #3, Chou #4) Card (Hagaki, Ofuku Hagaki)
1 Year HP Limited Warranty