HP Scanjet N6350 Networked Document Flatbed Scanner (L2703A)
- Enhance workteam productivity – share a range of advanced document capture tools over your wired Ethernet network. This PC-connected scanner lets you scan multi-page documents – single or double-sided – and share to networked folders or via email.
- The HP Scanjet N6350 Networked Document Flatbed Scanner is a versatile device designed for offices and small workteams looking to improve productivity by sharing advanced document capture features and information archiving tools over the network.
Share robust, versatile performance across multiple users via integrated networking.
- Share advanced scanning tools between multiple users – just connect to an existing Ethernet network, no IT expertise necessary. Easy sharing and sending of digital files direct from the scanner. Optional PIN security. ISIS®, TWAIN and WIA drivers.
Scan multi-page documents quickly and reliably with the duplex automatic document feeder.
- Boost office productivity with unattended document capture. Load up to 50-sheets into the automatic document feeder and scan at up to 15 ppm/6 ipm. Handle business cards, stapled documents, photos and slides/negatives using the flatbed scanner.
Streamline your scanning processes with easy shortcuts and automatic image enhancement.
- Improve efficiency with a task-based user interface and one-touch ‘scan’ and ‘copy’1 buttons. Set shortcuts to common tasks such as scan-to-PDF. Automatically deskew, crop and rotate, and choose colour drop-out to improve OCR accuracy.
Specifications HP Scanjet N6350 Networked Document Flatbed Scanner(L2703A)
Up to 2400 dpi
Duty cycle (daily)
Recommended daily duty cycle: 500 pages
Letter document to PDF file (200 dpi, color, image only
letter document to searchable PDF file (300 dpi, color,
letter document to e-mail (300 dpi, color, editable text
4 x 6 Picture to file (200 dpi, 24-bit color, jpg): about
Scan size (flatbed), maximum
216 x 297 mm
Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, cards (index, greeting), 3-D objects
50 to 120 g/m²
Scan file format
PDF, searchable PDF, JPG, BMP, TIFF, compressed TIFF, TXT, HTML, RTF, FPX, PNG, PCX, GIF
Scan input modes
Front-panel scan to HP Scanning Software; HP Document Copy; software scan using HP Scanning Software; user application via TWAIN,
5 front-panel buttons (Cancel, Copy, Power, Scan, Setup), navigation and selection buttons (Up arrow, Down arrow, Back, OK), 10 key number pad for PIN entry
Automatic document feeder capacity
Standard, 50 sheets
Automatic document feeder speed
Up to 15 ppm/6 ipm (b&w, grey, 200 dpi)
Scanning options (ADF)
Scan size (ADF), maximum
216 x 356 mm
Scan size (ADF), minimum
148 x 148 mm
Compatible operating systems
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows 2000
Mac compatible : No
1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3%)
60 watts maximum
ENERGY STAR® qualified
Operating temperature range
10 to 35º C
Operating humidity range
15 to 80% RH
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
502 x 415 x 168 mm
HP Scanjet N6350 Networked Document Flatbed Scanner
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable
CD-ROM(s) with software for Microsoft® Windows®
Printed Getting Started Guide
For Windows®: HP Scan software; EMC ISIS/TWAIN drivers; Nuance
Yes, 1 USB