HP Switch 5120-24G EI (JE066A)
- The HP 5120 EI Switch Series delivers flexibility, scalability and low TCO with a robust feature set supporting stacking, static layer 3 routing, PoE+, ACLs and IPv6. HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology creates a virtual fabric by managing several switches as one logical device, which increases network resilience, performance, and availability while reducing operational complexity.The HP 5120 EI Switch Series can be managed with the HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for a single view of your network and includes Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24×7 phone support.
Scalable and Secure Access Layer Switches
- The HP 5120 EI Switch Series supports stacking, static layer 3 routing, PoE+, ACLs and IPv6. HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology creates a virtual fabric which increases network resilience, performance, and availability while reducing operational complexity.
- HP 4 chassis IRF for simpler, flatter, more agile networks and flexible deployment with longer-distance stacking between closets up to 70 km distance.
- Modular 10GbE uplinks (CX4, SFP+ and 10GBASE-T), stacking and power supplies allow for future upgradability.
- External redundant power supply for increased reliability.
- Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24×7 phone support and no software licensing required.
Powerful Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HP 5120 EI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or whole switch.
- Traffic prioritization with supported congestion actions include: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), and SP+WRR and traffic policing with Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate.
Comprehensive Security Control
- The HP 5120 EI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X, MAC, and Web Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Access control lists (ACLs) provide IP Layer 2 to Layer 4 traffic filtering; supports global ACL, VLAN ACL, port ACL, and IPv6 ACL.
- Source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout deliver enhanced security.
Single View of the Network
- The HP 5120 EI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
24-Ports RJ-45 Auto-Sensing 10/100/1000 ports
IMC – Intelligent Management Center; command-line interface; Web browser; SNMP Manager
62 W (maximum)
Kata Kunci Terkait :
hp 5120-24g ei switch (je066a), switch hp 5120-24g ei, hp 5120 24g poe ei switch with 2 interface slots jg236a, hp 5120-24g ei switch with 2 slots, hp 5120 24g ei switch datasheet, hp 5120-24g ei switch (je066a), hp 5120-24g ei switch manual, hp 5120 24g ei switch with 2 interface slots je068a
hp 5120 24g ei switch with 2 interface slots, hp 5120-24g ei switch with 2 slots (je068a), hp 5120-24g ei switch specs