APC Easy UPS On-Line, 3kVA/2700W, Tower, 230V, 6x IEC C13 + 1x IEC C19 outlets, Intelligent Card Slot, LCD, Extended runtime
For small to medium businesses, APC by Schneider Electric delivers a new category of UPSs designed for essential power protection needs even in the most unstable power conditions. APC Easy UPS 1 Ph Online is a versatile, high quality, cost competitive UPS developed to handle a wide voltage range, inconsistent power conditions and delivering the quality millions of IT professionals trust around the world.
• Intelligent battery management – Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
• USB connection – Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
• Pure sine wave output on battery – Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
• Management Software – Allows you to easily monitor your utility power and manage your UPS.
• ECO Mode – Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
• Safety-agency approved – Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
• Allows the user to manage the UPS functions, schedule automatic shutdown and monitor the power grid occurrences through an interactive interface that ensures an easy and intuitive monitoring. – Management Software
• Input Power Factor Correction – Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
• High efficiency – High efficiency rates that remain stable even at lower operating power levels
• Double conversion on-line topology – Guarantees a consistently high level of power quality. Any disturbances on the distribution waveform are regenerated via the zero transfer time AC to DC then DC to AC conversion process. The battery is only used as a back-up source.
• Intuitive LCD interface – Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
• Wide input voltage range – Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
• Generator compatible – Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
• LCD graphics display – Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
• SmartSlot – Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
• Network manageable – Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
• Serial connectivity – Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
• LED Indicators – Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
• Audible alarms – Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
• Automatic self-test – Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
• Predictive failure notification. – Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
• Disconnected battery notification – Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
• Presentation : High quality, Double-conversion On-line UPS designed for essential power protection needs even in the most unstable power conditions.
• Lead time : Usually in Stock
• Run time for load 2700 W Min-max: 270-2700 W 13min 50s
• Max. Capacity Used : 100 %
• Main Input Voltage : 230 V
• Other Input Voltage : 220 V, 240 V
• Main Output Voltage : 230 V
• Other Output Voltage : 220 V, 240 V
• rated power in W : 2700 W
• Rated power in VA : 3000 VA
• Input Connection Type : IEC 60320 C20
• output connection type : 6 IEC 60320 C13, 1 IEC 60320 C19
• Cable length : 1.52 m
• Number of cables : 1
• Provided equipment :
– 1 IEC 60320 C19 to Schuko power cable
– 1 IEC 60320 C13 to C14 power cable
– 1 USB cable
– 1 RS-232 configuration cable
– 1 external battery pack
– 1 battery cable
– user manual
• Number of power module filled slots : 0
• Number of power module free slots : 0
• Redundant : No
• Colour : Black (RAL 7010)
• Height : 33.6 cm
• Width : 42.5 cm
• Depth : 42.5 cm
• Net weight : 46.2 kg
• Mounting location : Front
• Mounting preference ; No preference
• Mounting mode : Not rack-mountable
• USB compatible : Yes
• Mounting position : Vertical
• Input voltage limits : 105…300 V 40% load, 180…285 V full load
• Network frequency : 40…70 Hz auto sensing
• Maximum configurable power in VA : 3000 VA
• Maximum configurable power in W ; 2700 W
• Output frequency : 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz sync to mains
• Harmonic distortion : 3 %
• Transfer time : 4 ms typical
• UPS type : Double conversion online
• Wave type : Sine wave
• Efficiency : 90 % (full load)
• Additional information : Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
• bypass type : Internal bypass (automatic and manual)
• Crest factor : 3 : 1
• Product certifications : CE, UKCA, TISI
• Standards : EN/IEC 62040-1:2019/A11:2021, EN/IEC 62040-2:2006/AC:2006, EN/IEC 62040-2:2018
• Ambient air temperature for operation : 0…40 °C
• Relative humidity : 0…95 % non-condensing
• Operating altitude : 0…3000 m
• Ambient air temperature for storage : -20…50 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity : 0…95 % non-condensing
• Storage altitude : 0…15000 m
• Acoustic level : 53 dBA
• heat dissipation : 1024 Btu/h
• IP degree of protection : IP20
Batteries & Runtime
• Run Time : View Runtime Graph
• Efficiency : View Efficiency Graph
• Battery type : Lead-acid battery
• Battery voltage : 72 V
• Number of battery filled slots : 0
• Number of battery free slots : 0
• Battery recharge time : 5.5 h
• Battery life : 3…5 year(s)
• Battery charger power : 525 W rated
• Battery option : SRV72BP-9A 2 3240 VAh : SRV72BP-9A 1 1985 Vah : SRV72BP-9A 3 3950 VAh
Communications & Management
• Alarm : Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Free slots : 1
• control panel : Multifunction LCD status and control console
Surge Protection and Filtering
• Surge energy rate : 600 J
• Unit Type of Package 1 : PCE
• Number of Units in Package 1 : 2
• Package 1 Height : 46.5 cm
• Package 1 Width : 56.5 cm
• Package 1 Length : 56.5 cm
• Package 1 Weight : 49.9 kg
• Warranty : 2 years repair or replace