Small, light, wireless. Printing on the go made possible.
Introducing the Epson WorkForce WF-100, a lightweight portable inkjet printer designed for professionals on the go. Battery-operated with integrated wireless capabilities such as Wi-Fi Direct and Epson Connect, you can have quality colour printouts anytime, anywhere.
• Print speed up to 14 ppm
• Epson Connect
• 1.44 Colour LCD Panel
• Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity
• Built-in battery
• Built-in rechargable battery saves space
Rechargable lithium-ion battery offers dependable performance in a small package
• Epson Connect – Print and share from anywhere
Print from your iPad® or iPhone®.
• 1.44″ LCD
Use the 1.44″ LCD to preview, edit and print photos, without turning on your computer.
• High Mobility
Compact and lightweight at just 1.6kg, the WF-100 fits nicely in bags and briefcases, making it easy to bring around for immediate printing needs. This is a perfect mobile printing solution for road warriors who are always on the go.
With a built-in battery, which is USB-chargeable, you can use the printer anywhere without having to plug it into a power source. The WF-100 also comes with a replaceable maintenance box, allowing you to replace it without the need to send the printer for servicing.
• Versatile Connectivity
• Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct Connectivity
Experience a world of wireless convenience with access to easy mobile printing. The added advantage of Wi-Fi Direct allows you to connect up to 4 devices to the printer without a router. The WF-100 also comes enabled with Wi-Fi, ensuring superb connectivity and allowing you to easily share your printer within your work group for better use of resources.
– Mopria™ Print Service – Conveniently print across different brands of printers from mobile devices running Android OS 4.4 or later.
• Great Productivity
The WF-100 offers great productivity with document print speeds of up to 7.0 ipm and photo quality prints at print resolutions of up to 5,760 x 1,440 dpi on Epson photo paper.
• Ease of Use
The 1.44” colour LCD screen enables you to check the printer status, make settings and perform maintenance without a PC.
• Built-in Basic Driver
A built-in basic driver is available for convenient installation of the printer without requiring a CD or download.
• Quality and Long Lasting Prints
Epson pigment ink delivers vibrant, laser-sharp quality and long-lasting prints which are smudge, fade and water-resistant on plain paper.
• Draft, A4 (Black / Colour) : Up to 14 ppm / 11 ppm *1
• ISO 24734, A4 Simplex (Black / Colour) : Up to 7.0 ipm / 4.0 ipm *1
• First Page Out Time from Ready Mode (Black / Colour) : Approx. 15 sec / 26 sec *1
• Photo Default : Approx. 76 sec per photo (with Border) *1 – Approx. 95 sec per photo (Borderless) *1
• Number of Paper Trays : 1
• Standard Paper Input Capacity : Up to 20 Sheets, A4 Plain paper (75g/m2)
• Maximum Paper Size : 210 x 355.6mm (8.27 x 14”)
• Paper Sizes : Legal, Letter, A4, B5, A5, A6, 8×10”, 5×7”, 4×6”, Envelopes: #10, DL, C6
• Paper Feed Method : Friction feed
• Print Margin : (with Border) 3mm top, left, right, bottom
• USB : Hi-Speed USB 2.0
• Network : Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) – Wi-Fi Direct
• Network Protocol : TCP/IPv4, TCP/IPv6, LPD, IPP, PORT9100, WSD
• Network Management Protocols : SNMP, HTTP, DHCP, APIPA, PING, DDNS, mDNS, SLP, WSD, LLTD
Mobile and Cloud Solutions
• Epson Connect Features : Epson iPrint, Epson Email Print, Remote Print Driver, Epson Creative Print
• Other Mobile Solutions : Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Print Service
• PC Printing / PGPP Best Photo : 38 dB(A)(Color) / 38 dB(A)(Black)
• PC Printing / Plain Paper Default*2 : 45 dB(A)(Color) / 49 dB(A)(Black)
• Standard Capacity Black : 250 pages – C13T289190 *3
• Tri-Colour Ink Cartridge : 200 pages – C13T290090 *3
• Maintenance Box : C13T295000
Dimensions and Weight
• Dimensions (W x D x H) : 309 x 154 x 61 mm
• Weight : 1.6kg
• Print Method : Micro PiezoTM Printhead
• Maximum Print Resolution : 5760 x 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplet Technology)
• Minimum Ink Droplet Volume : 3 pl
• Printer Language : ESC/P-R
• Control Panel : 1.44” Colour LCD
• Black Nozzle Configuration : 180
• Colour Nozzle Configuration : 59 per colour (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
• Print Direction : Bi-directional printing, Uni-directional printing
Supported OS and Applications
• Supported OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 – Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 – Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
• Rated Voltage : AC 100 – 240 V
• Rated Frequency : 50 – 60 Hz
• Operating : Approx. 11W (When not charging) / 14W (When charging)
• Sleep : Approx. 1.3W (When not charging) / 12W (When charging)
• Power Off : Approx. 0.3W (When not charging) / 11W (When charging)
• Standby : Approx. 4.0W (When not charging) / 14W (When charging)