HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server with one Intel® Xeon® Gold 5222 processor, 32 GB dual rank memory, 8 small form factor drive bays, one HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port FLR-SFP+ BCM57414 Adapter, SFF Easy Install Rail Kit, Cable Management Arm Kit, 800W power supplies, and 3/3/3 warranty
• Defend applications and data before your server is built with the new HPE Trusted Supply Chain offering.
• Supporting additional second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family offerings.
• Increased Single-Width GPU Density with up to 7 NVIDIA Tesla T4 16GB Computational Accelerators or 7 Xilinx Alveo U50 Accelerators supported in a standard-depth 2U rack form factor
• Networking Choice (NC) server models provide greater flexibility in the primary networking selection.
• Intel® Optane™ persistent memory 100 series for HPE offers the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage and enables per-socket memory capacity of up to 3.0 TB.3
• iLO 5 security enhancements: Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor. HPE InfoSight provides cloud-based analytics to predict and prevent issues proactively.
• Defend Applications and Data Before Your Server is Built with HPE Trusted Supply Chain
A new first line of defense against cyber-attackers with select servers built to the world’s toughest security standards in secured facilities, bringing together security, processes and people to deliver protection for your most sensitive applications and data even before your server is built. Built in secure HPE facilities to the most stringent Country of Origin USA and conformance requirements, HPE Trusted Supply Chain servers are inspected to be free from malicious microcode and counterfeit parts, safeguarding it against cyber-exploits throughout its life cycle. With hardened security built in, HPE Trusted Supply Chain hardens the protections designed into select HPE products with unrivaled supply chain visibility and standards compliance providing a 360-degree view and mitigation plan for current and emerging cyber-threats. Allied to ensure authenticity, HPE Trusted Supply Chain doubles down on your protection with vetted HPE employees assigned to the product build to manage the product manufacturing process that adheres to the strictest sourcing, inspection and traceability standards. Learn more about HPE Trusted Supply Chain
• World-Class Performance featuring Enhanced Compute Density
The ProLiant DL380 now features significantly enhanced GPU density, expanding support from five to seven Full-Height, Half-Length, Single-Width Accelerators/GPUs; or up to six in a balanced configuration with additional PCIe expansion via the tertiary riser. Leveraging HPE’s most popular 2U rackmount server, fitting standard depth racks, customers can benefit from one of the densest Accelerator/GPU platforms with an extensive set of Accelerator options, enabling diverse cloud workload performance and optimization of AI and deep learning experiences. Supported on the ProLiant DL380, the NVIDIA T4 GPU is ideal for Deep learning, Inferencing, Machine Learning, HPC, Rendering, VDI, Virtual Workstations and combinations thereof for mixed workloads – maximizing utilization of data center resources and lowering TCO.
• Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server has an adaptable chassis, including new Hewlett Packard Enterprise modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to three double wide GPU options. Adapting and growing to changing business needs, Networking Choice (NC) server models provide flexibility in the primary networking choice while Embedded LOM server models offer an embedded 4x1GbE by default; both provide network options (1GbE to 100GbE) via HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters. HPE Persistent Memory works with DRAM to provide fast, high capacity, cost effective memory and storage to transform big data workloads and analytics by enabling data to be stored, moved, and processed quickly. In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode. Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional operating systems.
• Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability. HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support. A suite of embedded and downloadable tools is available for server lifecycle management including Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), Intelligent Provisioning; HPE iLO 5 to monitor and manage; HPE iLO Amplifier Pack, Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP). Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
(1). HPE measurements: Up to 60% performance increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation E5-2600 v4 average gains of STREAM, LINPACK, SPEC CPU 2006 & SPEC CPU2017 metrics on HPE servers comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 to E5-2699 v4 family processors. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. April 2019.
(2) Up to 27% cores increase of Intel Xeon Platinum vs. previous generation comparing 2-socket Intel Xeon Platinum 8280 (28 cores) to E5-2699 v4 (22 cores). Calculation 28 cores/22 cores= 1.27 = 27%. April 2019.
(3). 3.0 TB per socket with 512GB 2666 Persistent Memory Kit
Intel Xeon and Intel are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft and Azure are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
• Processor core available : 4, per processor
• Processor cache : 16.4 MB L3
• Memory type : HPE DDR4 Smart Memory with optional Intel Optane Persistent Memory for HPE
• NVDIMM type : HPE NVDIMM-N *Only available on 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
• NVDIMM rank : Single rank
• NVDIMM capacity : 16 GB
• Infrastructure management : HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard) HPE iLO Advanced, and HPE OneView Advanced (optional; requires licenses)
• System fan features : 4 single-rotor, standard fans included
• Power supply type : 1 HPE 800W Flex Slot Universal Hot Plug Low Halogen
• Expansion Slots : 8, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
• Network Controller : 1 HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port FLR-SFP+ BCM57414 Adapter (P08440-B21) plus optional stand-up card
*NOTE: No embedded networking
• Storage controller : 1 HPE Smart Array S100i
• Warranty : 3/3/3 – Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support
• Processor Name : Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5222 (4 core, 3.8 GHz, 16.5 MB, 105W)
• Processor number : 1
• Processor speed : 3.8 GHz
• Memory, standard : 32 GB (1x 32GB) RDIMM
• Included hard drives : None ship standard, 8 SFF drives supported
• Optical drive type : Optional
• Security : Optional locking Bezel Kit, Intrusion Detection Kit, and HPE TPM 2.0
• Form Factor : 2U
• Weight : 32.6 lb
• Weight : 14.76 kg
• Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) : 17.54 x 28.75 x 3.44 in
• Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D) : 44.55 x 73.03 x 8.74 cm
• Detailed product description : HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server with one Intel® Xeon® Gold 5222 processor, 32 GB dual rank memory, 8 small form factor drive bays, one HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port FLR-SFP+ BCM57414 Adapter, SFF Easy Install Rail Kit, Cable Management Arm Kit, 800W power supplies, and 3/3/3 warranty