HP Managed Switch 1810-48G (J9660A)
- HP 1810 Switch Series devices are smart-managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses looking for key features in an easy-to-administer solution. The series includes 8- and 24-port Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet models and a 48-port Gigabit Ethernet switch.Specific models include SFP ports for fiber connectivity.
buy nolvadex Canada http://healthinschools.org/wp-content/languages/new/canada/nolvadex.html no prescription
All models support flexible deployment options, including mounting on walls, under tables, or on desktops.
Some models are fanless, making them ideal for office deployments. The 8-port Gigabit Ethernet model can optionally be powered by an upstream Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch.
buy antabuse online https://redemperorcbd.com/wp-content/languages/new/prescription/antabuse.html no prescription
Customizable features include VLANs, Spanning Tree, and link aggregation trunking.
buy finasteride Canada http://healthinschools.org/wp-content/languages/new/canada/finasteride.html no prescription
The 8- and 24-port models include the latest energy-saving capabilities—Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and idle-port power down—as well as Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and DSCP QoS policies.
All come with a lifetime warranty.
buy clomid online https://redemperorcbd.com/wp-content/languages/new/prescription/clomid.html no prescription
buy propecia Canada http://healthinschools.org/wp-content/languages/new/canada/propecia.html no prescription
- Auto-MDI/MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all ports
- Packet storm protection: protects against broadcast, multicast, or unicast storms with user-defined thresholds
- IEEE 802.3af PoE-powered device option: obtains power provided by a standard PoE device connected to Port 1; deploy the switch wherever an Ethernet cable can reach as a power outlet is not needed (8-port GbE model only)
- SFP ports for fiber connectivity: provides fiber connections for uplinks and other connections across longer distances than what copper cabling can support; “true” SFP ports operate in addition to available copper Ethernet ports, providing a higher total number of available ports vs. “combo” ports which are either a copper or fiber connection
- Half-/full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port: doubles the throughput of every port
- Link aggregation (trunking): brings together groups of ports automatically using Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) or, manually, to form an ultra-high-bandwidth connection to the network backbone; helps prevent traffic bottlenecks; the 8-port models have four trunks of four links each, the 24-port models have eight trunks of four links each, and the 1810-48G switch has 16 trunks of eight links each
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification witheight priority levels mapped to four queues
- IEEE 802.1p prioritization with DSCP: delivers data from the switch to devices based on the priority and type of traffic using Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP); available only with v2 switch models
- Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic
Layer 2 switching
- VLAN support and tagging: supports up to 64 port-based VLANs and dynamic configuration of IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, providing security between workgroups
- Jumbo packet support: improves the performance of large data transfers; supports frame size of up to 9220 bytes
48 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
4 SFP autosensing 100/1000 ports
Input voltage : 100-127/200-240 VAC
Input frequency : 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption : 60 W
Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.2 x 24.77 x 4.45 cm
Weight: 2.86 kg
Memory and processor: 8 MB flash, 64 MB SDRAM; packet buffer size: 1.5 MB
Kata Kunci Terkait :
switch 1810-48g, switch hp 1810 48g j9660a, hp procurve switch 1810 48g, procurve switch 1810-48g, 1810-48g switch (j9660a), 1810-48g switch manual