Galaxy VS UPS 80kW 400V with N+1 power module for external batteries, Start-up 5×8
Galaxy VS is a highly efficient, modular, easy-to-deploy 20 to 150 kW (480 V), 10 to 150 kW (400 V), and 10 to 75 kW (208 V), three-phase uninterruptible power supply that delivers top performance for edge, small, and medium data centers, as well as critical infrastructure in commercial and industrial facilities. Its compact design, high-density technology, N+1 redundancy, and fault-tolerant architecture maximize availability, operational efficiency, and critical load protection, while minimizing total cost of ownership. Thanks to patented technologies, this UPS delivers up to 97% efficiency in normal operating mode and up to 99% in ECOnversion mode, equivalent to 66% higher energy savings. Galaxy VS is EcoStruxure connected to give you peace of mind anytime, anywhere. Smart modular batteries integrated in the UPS cabinet optimize footprint and ensure critical loads have highly predictable runtimes. Start-up service is included to optimize your system’s performance, quality, and safety. With its robust design and industry-leading performance, Galaxy VS is the ideal backbone for your critical infrastructure.
– Parallel-capacity capable – Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
– Compatible with Schneider Electric’s lithium ion battery solution – Reduces system footprint and weight, cooling and maintenance requirements, and total cost of ownership; offers double the life of VRLA batteries; and improves backup storage predictability and manageability.
Click here for more details.
– Flexible DC bus – Optimizes battery sizing and supports a wide range of energy storage technologies, including VRLA, Li-ion, and NiCd batteries.
– Built-in backfeed protection – Full built-in backfeed contactor ensures that no electricity is sent back to the grid.
– Parallel-redundant capable – Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
– Embedded Network Management Card – Allows you to remotely manage alert thresholds and monitor your UPS over EcoStruxure IT, Web, SNMP, or Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU.
– Multiple levels of service offers – With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like Schneider Electric to do for you.
– Front-access servicing – Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
– Modular UPS design – Provides design redundancy and fast serviceability with improved mean time to repair, via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.
– EcoStruxure IT Expert – From your smartphone or computer, connect to our cloud-based, do-it-yourself monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts and key information in real time, providing a unified view of even highly distributed physical infrastructure environments. Optimize your uptime and maintenance planning, and anticipate infrastructure issues before they occur with advanced analytics and performance benchmarking. Available in select countries. To learn more, visit ecostruxureit.com.
Total cost of Ownership
– Wide input voltage range – Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
– High efficiency in double conversion mode – Consistently high power quality at high efficiency, even at low load levels. Any disturbances on the distribution waveform are regenerated via the zero transfer time AC to DC then DC to AC conversion process. The battery is only used as a back-up source.
– ECOnversion mode – Operating mode that ensures ultra high efficiency while charging the batteries, conditioning the load power factor and ensuring a Class 1 output voltage regulation.
– Compact UPS – High-density technology and full front access make this UPS a footprint saver well suited for confined spaces.
– Robust operation – No power derating in kW up to 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F.
– Input Power Factor Correction – Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Specifications APC Galaxy VS UPS 80kW 400V – GVSUPS80KRHS
• Presentation: Highly efficient, easy-to-deploy 80kW, 400V 3-phase UPS that brings best-in-class power protection and low total cost of ownership to edge, small and medium data centers, as well as to critical infrastructure in commercial and industrial applications. Includes 5×8 start-up service and one additional power module for N+1 redundancy.
• Lead time: Usually Ships within 2 Weeks
• Main Input Voltage: 400 V 3 phases
• Other Input Voltage:
– 380 V
– 415 V
• Main Output Voltage: 400 V 3 phases
• Rated power in W: 80 kW
• Rated power in VA: 80 kVA
• Battery type:
– External battery system
– Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion)
• Provided equipment:
– Dust filter
– EcoStruxure IT ready (UPS)
– Installation guide
– Integrated network management
– Power modules ship installed
– Start-up service
Batteries & Runtime
• Battery voltage: 384…576 V DC
• Discharge battery voltage: 307 V DC
• Max current discharge: 217 A
• Bypass voltage tolerance: +/- 10 %
• Redundant: Yes
• Colour: White
• height: 148.5 cm
• Width: 52.1 cm
• Depth: 84.7 cm
• Net weight: 290 kg
• Network frequency: 40…70 Hz
• Input voltage limits: 340…460 V 400 V
• Maximum input current: 144 A
• Max short time withstand current: 65 kA
• Input harmonic distortion: Less than 3 % for full load
• Load power factor: From 0.7 leading to 0.7 lagging without any derating
• Maximum configurable power in W: 80 kW
• Output frequency:
– 50 Hz sync to mains
– 60 Hz sync to mains
– 50 Hz +/- 0.1 % for 50 Hz nominal unsynchronised
– 60 Hz +/- 0.1 % for 60 Hz nominal unsynchronised
• Crest factor: 2.5
• Wave type: Sine wave
• Output voltage tolerance: +/-1% after 50ms
• Output harmonic distortion: < 1% linear load and < 5% non-linear load
• Output overload operation: 10 minutes at 125% and 60 seconds at 150%
• bypass type: Built-in static bypass
• Maximum configurable power in VA: 80 kVA
– EN/IEC 62040-1
– EN/IEC 62040-2
– FCC part 15 class A
– IEC 60721-4-2 level 2M2
– UL 1778 5th edition
• Ambient air temperature for operation: 0…40 °C
• Relative humidity: 0…95 % non-condensing
• Operating altitude: 0…3300 ft
• Ambient air temperature for storage: -25…55 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 10…80 % non-condensing
• Acoustic level: 68 dBA
• Heat dissipation: 8394 Btu/h
• IP degree of protection: IP21
Communications & Management
• control panel: Touch screen LCD user interface
• Unit Type of Package 1: PCE
• Number of Units in Package 1: 1
• Package 1 Height: 168 cm
• Package 1 Width: 99 cm
• Package 1 Length: 64 cm
• Package 1 Weight: 315 kg
• Warranty: 1 year on-site repair or replace with factory authorized Start-Up