Classic Battery Cabinet, IEC, 700mm wide, Config E, Galaxy VS/VL and Easy UPS 3-Phase Modular
Galaxy VL is a highly efficient, compact, modular, and scalable 200-500 kW (400 V/480 V) three-phase uninterruptible power supply (UPS) available worldwide that delivers top performance for medium, large, and edge data centers, as well as critical infrastructure in commercial and industrial facilities.
Its industry-leading, compact, high-density technology, and fault-tolerant architecture maximize availability, operational efficiency, and critical load protection while minimizing total cost of ownership (TCO). Thanks to patented technologies, this UPS delivers up to 99% efficiency in ECOnversion™ mode and up to 97% efficiency in double conversion mode.
Galaxy VL’s scalability enables you to pay-as-you grow, reducing both capital investment and TCO. You can buy the power modules you need up-front, and enjoy optimized operating efficiency, then add power modules with Live Swap as demand grows. The modular design also enables N+1 internal redundancy, which multiplies by 10 the system’s availability with no extra footprint.
Galaxy VL is compatible with Lithium-ion batteries. With our Schneider Electric Lithium-ion battery solution, classic VRLA, or NiCd batteries, critical loads have highly predictable runtimes.
Galaxy VL is EcoStruxure™ connected to give you peace of mind anytime, anywhere. Start-up service is included to optimize your system’s performance, quality, and safety. With Live Swap, modular design, and superior reliability, Galaxy VL is the ideal backbone for your critical infrastructure.
Specifications APC 3 Phase Classic Battery Cabinet – (GVSCBC7E)
• Presentation: Battery cabinet that includes batteries and battery breaker.
• Lead time: Special Order – Call for Quoted Lead Times
• Battery type: VRLA
• Provided equipment: Installation guide
Batteries & Runtime
• Number of battery free slots: 0
• Number of battery filled slots: 46
• Device mounting: Enclosed battery cabinet
• Colour: White
• height: 190 cm
• Width: 71 cm
• Depth: 84.5 cm
• Net weight: 790 kg
• Ambient air temperature for operation: 0…40 °C
• Relative humidity: 0…95 % non-condensing
• Ambient air temperature for storage: -15…40 °C
• Unit Type of Package 1: PCE
• Number of Units in Package 1: 1
• Package 1 Height: 190 cm
• Package 1 Width: 71 cm
• Package 1 Length: 84.5 cm
• Package 1 Weight: 790 kg