HP Switch 1910-8G (JG348A)
- HP 1910 switches are advanced smart managed fixed-configuration Gigabit and Fast Ethernet switches designed for small businesses in an easy-to-administer solution. The series has 8 gigabit models and 5 Fast Ethernet models.The gigabit models are : 8-, 16-, 24-, and 48-port 10/100/1000 non-PoE models; and two 8-port and two 24-port 10/100/1000 PoE models. Gigabit models have additional true Gigabit SFP ports for fiber connectivity.
The Fast Ethernet models are : 8-. 24- and 48- 10/100 non-PoE models and 8-, 24- 10/100 PoE+ models.
The Fast Ethernet models come with additional 2 combo uplink ports . All HP 1910 models support rack mounting or desktop operation.
Customizable features include basic layer 2 features like VLANs and link aggregation as well as advanced features such as Layer 3 static routing, IPv6, ACLs and Spanning Tree Protocols. HP 1910 switches come with a lifetime warranty covering the unit, fans, and power supplies.
- Simple Web management: allows for easy management of the switch- even by nontechnical users- through an intuitive Web GUI; http and secure http (https) is supported
- Single IP management: enables management of up to four HP 1910 devices using a single Web interface; simplifies management of multiple devices
- Secure Web GUI: provides a secure, easy-to-use graphical interface for configuring the module via HTTPS
- SNMPv1, v2c, and v3: facilitates management of the switch, as the device can be discovered and monitored from an SNMP management station
- Complete session logging: provides detailed information for problem identification and resolution
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic
- Rate limiting: sets per-port ingress enforced maximums and per-port, per-queue minimums
- Traffic prioritization: provides time-sensitive packets (like VoIP and video) with priority over other traffic based on DSCP or IEEE 802.1p classification; packets are mapped to four hardware queues for more effective throughput
- IPv6: IPv6 host: enables switches to be managed and deployed at the IPv6 network’s edge. IPv6 routing: supports IPv6 static routes. MLD snooping: forwards IPv6 multicast traffic to the appropriate interface, preventing traffic flooding. IPv6 ACL/QoS: supports ACL and QoS for IPv6 network traffic.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX: adjusts automatically for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100/1000 ports
- IEEE 802.3X flow control: provides a flow throttling mechanism propagated through the network to prevent packet loss at a congested node
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) ready: provides up to 15.4 W per port to power standards-compliant IP phones, wireless LAN access points, Web cameras, and more (all PoE models)
- IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+): provides up to 30 W per port which allows support of the latest PoE+-capable devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras, as well as any IEEE 802.3af-compliant end device; eliminates the cost of additional electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments. (Note: applies to all PoE models, except the two 24G-PoE models which support a pre-standard implementation of PoE+)
- Advanced access control lists (ACLs): enables network traffic filtering and enhances network control using MAC- and IP-based ACLs; time-based ACLs allow for greater flexibility with managing network access
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): encrypts all HTTP traffic, allowing secure access to the browser-based management GUI in the switch
- IEEE 802.1X and RADIUS network logins: controls port-based access for authentication and accountability
- Automatic VLAN assignment: assigns users automatically to the appropriate VLAN based on their identity, location and time of day
- STP BPDU port protection: blocks Bridge Protocol Data Units (BPDUs) on ports that do not require BPDUs, preventing forged BPDU attacks
8 RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 ports(IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Type 1000BASE-T); 1 SFP 1000 Mbps port; Supports a maximum of 8 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports plus 1 1000BASE-X SFP ports, or a combination
IMC – Intelligent Management Center; limited command-line interface; Web browser; SNMP Manager; IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB
100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
14.4 Watt (maximum)
General protocols : IEEE 802.1D MAC Bridges; IEEE 802.1p Priority; IEEE 802.1Q VLANs; IEEE 802.1s (MSTP); IEEE 802.1w Rapid Reconfiguration of Spanning Tree; IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T; IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T; IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP); IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T; IEEE 802.3x Flow Control; IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-X
Network management : IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP); IEEE 802.1D (STP); RFC 1215 SNMP Generic traps
Kata Kunci Terkait :
hp 1910 8g manual, hp 1910 8g manual cli commands, hp 1910 8g, hp 1910-8g switch, hp 1910-8g switch manual, hp 1910-8g-poe\u002b, hp 1910-8g-poe, hp 1910-8g-poe\u002b 180w switch jg350a, hp 1910 8 port poe, hp 1910-8g-poe\u002b 65w switch, hp 1910-8g-poe\u002b 180w, hp 1910-8g switch jg348a, hp 1910-8g default login, hp 1910-8g jg348a, hp 1910-8g default password, hp 1910-8g jg348a manual
hp 1910-8g-poe manual, hp 1910-8g 180w ip address, hp 1910-8g login, hp 1910-8g-poe\u002b 65w switch jg349a, hp 1910-8g reviews, hp 1910-8g, hp 1910-8g-poe (180w) switch, hp 1910-8g-poe , hp 1910-8g reset, hp 1910-8g pdf, hp 1910-8g-poe firmware, hp 1910-8g datasheet, hp 1910-8g switch (jg348a), hp 1910-8g jg349a, hp 1910-8g switch