UPS HP T750 G2 750VA INTL Tower (AF447A)
- Do you worry about power fluctuations damaging your equipment or data? HP Tower Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS) provide advanced power protection and secure your computer equipment and your critical data against damage due to inconsistent and fluctuating power. Designed for small/medium businesses, HP UPSs lower your power protection costs by allowing you to safeguard all of your equipment.
- Key benefits include increased power rating, an intuitive front panel display, Enhanced Battery Management (EBM), prioritized shut-down, hot-swappable battery, Network Transient Protection, and a serial and USB ports for data exchange with the host computer. The HP Power Protector Software (comes with all HP UPSs) provides the flexibility to monitor power conditions and control the HP UPS locally or remotely.
It enables you to broadcast alarms, perform orderly shutdowns in the event of power failures, and allows you to schedule power-on and power-off to the UPS and attached equipment.
Power Regulation and Management
- HP Tower Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS) incorporate Enhanced Battery Management a patented technology that doubles battery service life, optimizes battery recharge time, and provides advance notice of pending battery failure. Enhanced Battery Management lowers your overall cost of ownership.
- The HP Tower Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS) come standard with Network Transient Protection that guards your network communication equipment from surges. Low-voltage models can also protect modems, fax machines, or other telecommunications equipment.
- HP Tower Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS) are designed with hot-swappable battery packs. With simple access through the front panel, users can safely install a new battery without ever powering down connected computer equipment.
- HP Tower UPS ship with HP Power Protector UPS management software, which enables you to monitor and control HP UPSs locally or remotely. It is a versatile, fully configurable, alert response tool that gives system administrators a full overview of the network’s conditions.
- HP Power Protector UPS management software is downloadable, for no charge, from www.hp.com/go/hppp.
- Intelligent Manageability: HP UPSs ship with Power Management Software, which enables you to monitor and control HP UPSs locally or remotely. This software is a versatile, fully configurable, alert response tool that gives system administrators a full overview of the network’s conditions. It enables you to monitor system status and power conditions, configure shut down timing, customize alert messages, and perform UPS diagnostic checks quickly and easily.
Specifications UPS HP T750 G2 750VA INTL Tower (AF447A)
Electrical input connection
IEC 60320 C13
Electrical output connections
(4) IEC 60320 C14
Communications serial ports
Standard DB-9 port
Maintenance-free, sealed, valve-regulated lead acid (VRLA)
HP Power Protector
220V, 230V, 240V
Dimensions (W x D x H)
150 x 333 x 193 mm
What’s in the box
(1) T750 G2 UPS (INTL)
Read This First Card
Power Protector Software CD
Power Products Documentation CD
6 ft (1.83 m) UPS to computer serial interface cable
6 ft (1.83 m) UPS to computer USB interface cable
2 IEC power cords
3-year limited warranty, with the first year including parts and labor