HP E-MSM760 (J9421A)
The HP MSM Controller Series works in unison with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n and .11 ac HP and MSM access points and access devices to deliver a cost effective high-performance networking solution for the mid-size enterprise campus. The enhanced architecture supports next generation standards, RF optimization and flexible distribution models for unparalleled performance, reliability and ease of deployment.
The solution provides comprehensive security, threat protection and high availability to provide business continuity.
Optimized Design and Performance
Optimizes wireless coverage and the user experience with Wi-Fi Clear Connect RF optimization, automatic interference mitigation and dynamic client load balancing to increase connectivity.
Offers flexible upgrade licensing to scale the network as business requirements change.
Comes in appliance or blade form factors and supports 802.11a/b/g/n and 802.11ac clients.
Simplicity and Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The HP Multiservice Mobility Controller Series simplifies configuration and deployment of WLAN services with automated workflows.
- Reduces complexity by streamlining configuration, management and troubleshooting of multivendor wired/WLAN networks with HP single management tool.
- Lowers total cost of ownership (TCO) with Industry leading warranties.
- Analytics and monitoring dashboard offers a quick view of the health of the WLAN and potential issues with intuitive visibility into Wireless Clients, APs and Alarms.
- The HP Multiservice Mobility Controller Series delivers seamless failover of mobility services through virtual controller redundancy.
- Offers comprehensive security and threat protection with integrated intrusion detection system (IDS), support for internal and external authentication, authorization and accounting (AAA) servers and a stateful built-in firewall.
- Supports comprehensive identity management, endpoint security and centralized policy enforcement for a converged wired/wireless infrastructure.
Antarmuka / Interface
LAN: 2 RJ-45 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 ports(IEEE 802.3 Type 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Type 1000Base-T), Duplex: 10Base-T/100Base-TX: half or full; 1000Base-T: full only; 1 RJ-45 serial console port
15.38 x 1.75 x 17.32 in (W x H x D)
Stateful firewall: enforces firewall policies to control traffic and filter access to network services; maintains session information for every connection passing through it, enabling the firewall to control packets based on existing sessions.
Complete session logging: provides detailed information for problem identification and resolution. Remote configuration and management: through secure Web browser, command-line (console port or SSH), SOAP, or SNMP. Management interface control: allows interfaces to be enabled or disabled depending on security preferences.
10-GbE connections to the switch (for E-MSM765zl mobility controller): two 10-GbE wire-speed internal connections help ensure that the network connections from the application to the switch backplane will not limit application performance.