Projector HITACHI CP-AW2519NM
The Ultimate Short Throw series provides high performance projection in small spaces. By integrating Hitachi Starboard software with advanced projector technology, the CP-AW2519NM can deliver the complete interactive experience on any flat surface. The compact, lightweight chassis makes this projector easy to install and flexible to use. With the bundled wall-mount and optional table top kit you can project onto any existing whiteboard, wall or tabletop.
- Drawing Function with Optional Tablet (TB-1): The optional Hitachi wireless tablet and pen allows you to engage your audience by annotating over images shown on the projector.
- Interactive Business and Education Software: Hitachi’s interactive software was created with both corporate and education users in mind. Easy access to functions such as print, email and save make this software ideal for any environment.
- Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
- Tabletop Presentation: Make any tabletop a projection screen using the optional tabletop stand. Ideal for a small group environment or in a room with limited space.
- Ultra Sonic and IR Sensor: For better performance, both an IR sensor and ultra sonic technology are used. This increases reliability as well as eliminating lag time from pen to projection for a more natural writing experience.
- 2,500 ANSI Lumens White/Color Output: The color light output specification measures the brightness of red, green and blue, which create all the possible spectrum of colors. Smooth, seamless colors combined with an unparalleled grayscale range and equal white light output delivers bright, clear, true to life images with incredible detail.
- Input Source Naming: Users can rename input sources in more descriptive terms instead of the factory default names.
- IR Remote Frequency Change: To avoid conflict with fluorescent lights or IrDA (IR signal) from notebook PC, the frequency of the IR remote control can be changed from the menu. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Microphone Input: A microphone can be used via the jack located on the input panel. Allows for more dynamic presentations even in standby mode.
- MyButton / MySource – Doc Camera: Two customizable buttons on the remote control allow users to create a shortcut for any projector command such as: Direct input (RGB1, S-video, etc.), picture mode or filter reset. For connection to a document camera, MySource allows users to add a third document camera source button.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. Additionally there is also a slideshow function.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- Serial Number and Media Access Control Label: A label is affixed to the front of the projector to more easily access and read the model name and serial number while mounted in ceiling use. This is a convenience for installers, end user and auditors for instant accessibility.
- Transition Detector and Security Bar: A security sensor located inside the projector recognizes when the projector has been moved. Moving the projector without using the correct PIN code will disable the projector.
WXGA (1280 x 800)
2500 Lumens ANSI
Rasio Besaran (Zoom)
Free shaped lens & motorised free shaped mirror
Lamp Wattage : 210W UHB
Lamp life : 3000 Hours (Bright Mode)/5000 Hours (Normal Mode)
Digital input : 1 x HDMI
Computer Input : 2 x 15-pin Mini D-sub
Video input :
1 x RCA Jack (for composite)
1 x S-Video Jack
2 x Component D-sub (shared with analogue RGB)
Audio Input :
2 x Stereo Mini Jack
1 x pair RCA (L/R)
1 x Microphone Jack
Control : 1 x 9-pin D-Sub for RS-232C Control
1 x USB type A for PC-less presentation
1 x USB type B for mouse control
Wired network : 1 x RJ-45
Computer Output : 1 x 15-pin D-sub
Audio output : 1 x pair RCA (L/R)
Daya / Power
NTSC/PAL/SECAM/PAL-M/PAL-N/NTSC4.43 SDTV: 525i(480i), 525p(480p), 625i(576i) HDTV: 750p (720p@60Hz), 1125i(1080i@50/60Hz), 1125p(1080p@50/60Hz)
in Standby : <0.3W