Server DELL PRECISION R7610
Peak performance and increased security
Add a Dell Precision R7610 rack Workstation to your data center for exceptional performance and security. The Dell Precision R7610 keeps your valuable data in your data center at all times and allows secure access only through soft- or zero-client devices. This rack Workstation solution also reduces the potential liability of lost or damaged physical assets in the field.
- Take on the toughest jobs with up to two 12 core Intel® Xeon® processors E5-2600 V2 Series.
- Available with Windows 7 Professional or Windows 8 Pro.
- Increase client-level security with stateless, decode-only client devices.
- Maintain peak performance with the Dell Precision Optimizer. It’s the world’s first automated Workstation performance tool that provides automatic performance optimization, system maintenance, tracking and reporting.
- Achieve amazing graphics performance with GPU pass-through in virtualized environments via 3 PCIe x16 Gen 3 225W double-wide slots supporting up to ultra-high-end Workstation-class NVIDIA® Quadro, NVIDIA® Grid K2A or NVIDIA Tesla GPGPU cards.
- Multitask with up to 512GB6 of RAM in 16DIMM slots (where available).
Flexible deployment for 1:1 or virtualized environments
You’ll discover a great deal of deployment flexibility in the rack-based Dell Precision R7610.
For maximum performance, deploy it as a one-to-one Workstation solution using the optional Wyse P25 zero client device. This solution uses Teradici Tera 2 hardware-based compression and the PCoIP protocol for remote connectivity providing a superb, responsive Workstation experience.
For virtualized Citrix environments, you can extend your productivity and security benefits via GPU pass through for up to four users with Nvidia Quadro graphics cards or up to six users with the Nvidia Grid K2A solution.
Take workstation virtualization to the next level with Dell Wyse Datacenter for Virtual Workstations, high-performance, reliable and secure desktop virtualization with certifications for the most common data and graphically intensive workloads.
Why a rack? Because your work demands it.
Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Certification is your peace of mind that the Dell Precision Workstations you purchase are capable of running the high-performance applications you rely on each day. ISV certification is the result of hundreds of engineering hours and rigorous testing that have been poured into Dell Precision Workstations to optimize performance with leading industry applications. ISV certifications include:
- Autodesk® Maya®
- Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks®
- PTC® Creo®
- And many more applications for engineering, architecture, oil and gas research and scientific analysis.
The Dell Precision R7610 offers the same power and scalability found in our highest-performing tower Workstations with the convenience of a slim 2U design.
- Preserve workspace with a 2U Workstation that easily resides in your data center.
- Maintain uptime through optional redundant power supplies.
- Obtain outstanding graphics and GPU compute performance through the capability to fit three double-wide, high-end graphics cards (or two multi-core compute (MCC) cards and one double-wide high-end graphics card) into a slim 2U chassis.
- The integrated LSI SATA/SAS controller can support up to six 2.5” hard drives for maximum storage capability.
Memory you can count on
You keep working, no matter what challenges you face. Dell’s exclusive, patented Reliable Memory Technology Pro helps ensure that your Workstations will too. This new technology maximizes uptime by eliminating virtually all memory errors so the Workstations can become more reliable over time, providing a stable and reliable platform you can trust. RMT Pro works in conjunction with error-correcting code (ECC) memory to detect and isolate memory errors. With a simple system reboot, RMT isolates the defective area in memory essentially hiding it from the Workstation by marking it unusable.
|Tipe Prosessor|| |
Quad Core Intel ® XEON (R)
|Operating System|| |
Windows 7 Professional
1GB Nvidia Quadro K600
1 TB HD
2 – USB 2.0, 1 – System ID Button/LED, 4 – USB 2.0, 2 – USB 3.0 (optional PCIe card), 1 – Audio out, 1 – Audio in, 1 – Serial, 2 – RJ45, 1 – System ID Button/LED,
1100W or 1400W (220V)
3.40″ x 17.35″ x 29.67″