DELL EMC – The PowerEdge R240 delivers the right mix of enterprise-class features in an aordable dense 1-socket, 1U chassis server. Powered by the latest Intel® Xeon® processor family, it is ideal for SMB and service providers looking to deploy multiple workloads like web hosting,collaboration/sharing, le/print, mail/messaging and backup/recovery.
Compute made simple
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R240 is an affordable single-socket 1U rack server designed for small businesses and service providers.
Designed for budget-conscious businesses
The Dell EMC PowerEdge R240 designed for dense environments is the ideal solution for budget-conscious businesses.
The R240 offers features to support your demanding and growing business needs.
• Accelerate your business with improved performance due to 50% more cores with Intel® Xeon® E-2100 processors, 11% increase in memory speed, and 20% more PCIe lanes.1
• Harness data growth with up to 4 x 3.5” cabled hard drives.
• Manage operational costs with Multi-Vector cooling which automatically calculates and delivers the proper airflow needed for optimal cooling.
Simple to install, manage and deploy
The Dell OpenManage portfolio offers innovations that simplifies management tasks, making IT operations efficient and cost-effective throughout the server lifecycle.
• The embedded iDRAC9 with Lifecycle Controller, server deployment, configuration and updates are fast and worry-free.
• Access your servers anywhere, anytime from your mobile device with OpenManage Mobile (requires OpenManage Enterprise).
• Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
Keep your data safe
Every PowerEdge server is made with a cyber-resilient architecture, building security into the server’s entire life cycle. Dell EMC is laser-focused on security (from design to end-of-life) to ensure trust and deliver worry-free, secure servers.
• Keep your data safe with software RAID.
• Maintain data safety with cryptographically-signed firmware packages and Secure Boot.
• Protect your server from malicious malware with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode.
• Wipe all data from storage media quickly and securely with System Erase.
• Improved performance due to 50% more cores
• Scale with 17% more storage capacity
• Protect your server from malicious malware with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode
Segment 14G Wave 4 XL CPUs
Standard: E-2136, E-2144G
Desktop: i3-8100, G5500
4 x DDR4 DIMM slots, Supports UDIMM, up to 2666MT/s, 64GB Max. Supports registered ECC
Single 250W (Bronze) power supply
iDRAC9 with Lifecycle Controller
iDRAC RESTful API with Redfish
Optional security bezel
OpenManage Power Center
OpenManage Mobile (requires OpenManage Enterprise)
Integrations and connections
iDRAC Service Module
OpenManage Server Administrator
Dell EMC Repository Manager
Dell EMC System Update
Dell EMC Server Update Utility
Dell EMC Update Catalogs
Dell EMC RACADM CLI
TPM 1.2/2.0 optional
Cryptographically signed firmware
Silicon Root of Trust
System Lockdown (requires OpenManage Enterprise)
I/O & Ports
2 x 1GbE LOM Network Interface Controller (NIC) ports
2 x PCIe Gen 3.0 slots:
• One x8 slot low-profile, half-length with x4 slot width
• One x16 slot low-profile/full-height, half-length with x8 bandwith
Supported operating systems
Microsoft Windows Server® with Hyper-V
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
OEM-ready version available
From bezel to BIOS to packaging, your servers can look and feel as if they were designed and built by you.
Dell Financial Services
Kata Kunci Terkait:
DELL EMC, DELL PowerEdge, Server DELL, R240
Jual server DELL, Jual DELL PowerEdge R240, harga DELL PowerEdge R240, spesifikasi DELL PowerEdge R240, beli DELL PowerEdge R240, server DELL R240, dell emc poweredge r240, dell poweredge r240 datasheet