SURFER 20 Rockware
A powerful program for contour maps, base maps, shaded relief maps, and 3D surface maps.
1. Surfer Single License
2. Surfer Concurrent License
3. Surfer Single License Academic
4. Surfer Single License Maintenance
5. Surfer Concurrent License Maintenance
Surfer is a contouring and 3D surface mapping software program that runs under Microsoft Windows. The Surfer software quickly and easily converts your data into outstanding contour, surface, wireframe, vector, image, shaded relief, and post maps. Virtually all aspects of your maps can be customized to produce exactly the presentation you want using Surfer software tools. Producing publication quality maps has never been quicker or easier.
1. NEW FEATURES IN SURFER 20
Surfer 19 adds improved usability with new pie maps, post maps with data filters, true scale resizing, contour multi-threading, and more!
Quick Summary of New Features in Surfer 20 :
– Create Peaks and Depressions maps.
– Use a field from the Attribute Table for the Object Name.
– Calculate individual grid volumes within a collection of polygons.
– Calculate individual grid statistics within a collection of polygons.
– Add Color Scales to the 3D View.
– Export to VRML (.WRL) format.
– Light point objects using the Environment Lighting.
– Export from 3D View to interactive 3D DXF.
– New functions available via automation.
2. SURFER CONTOUR MAPS
Surfer software’s contour maps give you full control over all map parameters.
3. SURFER GRIDDING
Choose from a wide range of customizable gridding methods to make sure your contour maps model your XYZ data correctly.
4. SURFER POST MAPS
Post maps show X,Y locations with fixed size symbols or proportionally scaled symbols with color proportional to data value.
5. SURFER BASE MAPS
Surfer imports maps in many different formats to display geographic information.
6. SURFER 3D SURFACES
The 3D surface map uses shading and color to emphasize your data features.